Sunday, August 12, 2012

NBC Finally Got the Message!!

Who's excited for the 2012 Olympics Closing Ceremony tonight? I know I am!! However, I don't know if I will be planted in front of my television in time for the prime-time broadcast. Many of you also may be doing other things that don't permit them to be in front of their television tonight. So...NBC. the U.S. Olympics rights-holder, finally got the message after all of the flak they received for not streaming the magestic opening ceremony. THE CLOSING CEREMONY WILL BE ONLINE-LIVE!! I am so glad for this because I don't know if I can wait till the prime-time TV broadcast, especially after all of the performers who are scheduled to appear. I can't miss that!!

It stars at 4pm on-line and 7 or 8pm on TV, depending on your local NBC affiliate. I will be watching...WILL YOU?

Feel free to contact me at aaron.waisler@gmail.com or comment on this post if you have any questions or comments. I would love to hear from my readers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment on my Posts!